Villa Smeralda at Marche
Villa Smeralda is a lovingly renovated farmhouse, located in Le Marche, which can sleep up to 12 people in the house and separate annexe. The stunning home has an air of serenity and privacy due to the large fenced gardens which are also enveloped by 2000 sq.m of gorgeous coastal parkland. You are also able to gaze over at the sea from the villa and enjoy lovely views; however you are not isolated and are only a few kilometres away from the city centre and there are lots of amenities and smaller villages nearby.
The villa is bright and well-decorated with a mixture of modern touches and original features such as the original fireplace in the living room. There is plenty of space for everyone to come together and relax in the evening in the large dining room and comfy living room before retiring to one of the four bedrooms available. One of the bedrooms is located in the adjoining annexe and would be great for a young...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Smeralda is ideally located in Le Marche; sitting between a gorgeous natural park with hiking trails and beaches and the lively city of Pesaro. There is lots to see in the local area and further afield in cities such as Urbino, Rimini and Ravenna which are all around an hour away by car. Le Marche is a great holiday destination as you can enjoy the best of the countryside which in on your doorstep at the natural park as well as the coast and great towns. The region is a preferred holiday location for Italians and is less crowded than some of Italy’s other areas. The closest city; Pesaro is a great place to start exploring the region as it has plenty of sandy beaches as well as art and culture. Pesaro is also known as the city of bikes, so why not hire a bicycle to travel from place to place on the plentiful cycle routes. You can stop off along your ride at the Ducal Palace, Pesaro Cathedral and the fantastic Civic Museum. After all of that, you could try one of the traditional seafood restaurants for dinner. There are plenty of other amazing cities nearby too for the days you are not immersing yourself in the surrounding nature. Rimini is a city filled with ancient attractions, vast sandy beaches and a thriving nightlife. One great place to visit as a family is Italy in miniature which has mini versions of Italy’s famous landmarks. Urbino is also close and is well worth a visit. The gorgeous walled-city has all of the art, culture and great food as other hill towns like Florence but has a fraction of the tourists. A walking tour is a great way to see the city and will take you to see highlights such as the birthplace of the artist Raphael. The national gallery, the palace and the botanical gardens are also lovely places to see.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Other durations on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : Small pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag and hen parties are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available, on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Portable air-conditioning units feature in the bedrooms only.