I Girasoli at Marche
I Girasoli is a chic, contemporary home in Le Marche, Central Italy which overlooks rolling hills and countryside. This well-decorated villa can sleep 10 guests across a series of luxurious suites. Set in a rural location, I Girasoli is an ideal retreat, and yet you are within easy reach of plenty of beaches, villages and towns to explore nearby.
This beautiful house is split between two buildings; the first contains the living spaces and kitchen and the second contains five suites which each have a bedroom, sitting area and bathroom. This arrangement makes the home ideal for a large family or group of friends as everyone can spend time together in the common areas before unwinding in their own suites before bed. As well as being well-decorated, the villa also has all of the modern features such as WiFi, air-conditioning and TV with Netflix access.
Stepping out into the garden, you can enjoy panoramic views of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
I Girasoli is situated amongst rolling hills and fields in Le Marche, Central Italy and is 20 km away from golden sandy beaches. The serene, rural landscape is perfect for a tranquil holiday relaxing by the pool and getting out into the local countryside. There are plenty of things to do nearby out in nature, including walking, tennis, fishing, cycling and of course wine-tasting! Though the villa is in a country location, there are lots of amenities and places to visit close by, whether you wish to pick up some shopping or are looking for exciting days out. The closest village is 3.5 km away and has a selection of shops, bars and eateries. 5km away is Corinaldo which is slightly bigger and is a stunning place with medieval town walls and a famous set of stairs called the Piaggio. The town has a larger selection of restaurants and historic attractions to enjoy. If you would like to visit the beach, then you can find what is known as ‘velvet beach’ in Senigallia, 20 km from the villa. This vast, sandy beach has lots of space for sunbathing, gentle waters for swimming and a selection of shops and restaurants close to the seafront. There are also several spas along this stretch of the Adriatic coastline. In the town of Senigallia, there is much more to see and do, if you are in the area at the end of July you will be able to join in with all of the festivities around the summer jamboree which is a rock & roll festival. The festival offers a vintage fair, food markets, swing and lindy bop classes and over 40 free concerts! The town also has historic buildings, palaces and pretty piazzas; a walking tour would be a great way to take in more of the local culture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that this property does not accept children under the age of 12.