Villa La Peppina
Villa La Peppina is an expansive property with five large double bedrooms and a huge amount of space, both indoors and out. Renovated to a high standard, guests will love every second of their stay here. With almost 4000 f2 of living space, there is more than enough room for 12 guests to enjoy a holiday here, whether it be in the stunning gardens, beside the large swimming pool or sitting on one of the many balconies overlooking the Gulf of Naples and Capri. The villa is well-appointed and guests will want for nothing during their stay.
The living space
The living area at the villa is large and offers guests a place to relax when the Italian heat gets too much. There is a comfortable sofa and the well-equipped kitchen means that visitors have the freedom to eat whatever they want, whenever they want. The kitchen contains a fridge, microwave, oven, freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and juicer. There is also a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The hillside surrounding Villa La Peppina provides the most beautiful backdrop with unspoilt views of the bay and is also the perfect spot to start a rambling holiday. There are many top-rated hiking routes around the Sorrento Peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items. The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice. The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.