A detached single-storey villa, Tulipano stands high on the sweeping hillsides of Massa Lubrense, perched above the spectacular coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Blessed with sunshine throughout the day, Tulipano is surrounded by ancient olive trees, fragrant lemon trees and traditional vineyards. The location offers a wonderfully peaceful escape from everyday life, far from the hustle and bustle of traffic.
A car is required for your stay and there is a private parking space next to the villa. The attractive town of Sant’Agata is just 3km away. Here you will find several family-run restaurants, gelaterias, fresh pasta shops, fruit and vegetable stores, mini-markets, bakeries, butchers and fishmongers, coffee bars and pubs. Lovers of history will appreciate the Monastery of Deserto and the archaeological ruins.
If you enjoy walking, Tulipano is in the ideal spot to join one of the many trails of the Sorrento...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Accessible Parking: Indoor, 2 spots
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.