The villa is on two levels. The ground floor is open plan, with windows on both sides, giving the property a light and airy feel. On one side is a large patio, suitable for a barbeque, or drying clothes. On the other side, is a substantial terrace, garden and pool, with simply breathtaking panoramic views across the hillside to the sea.
The gardens and pool
The outside space is designed to maximise your enjoyment. On the patio is an attractive dining table and chairs, plus a comfortable sofa and armchairs in which to relax. Alternatively, you may wish to relax on a sun lounger on the lawn. A short flight of steps take you to down your private pool. Surrounded by a wooden decked sun terrace, with further loungers and an outside shower, the large pool is a lovely place to swim on a warm day. As you unwind, you almost have the illusion of the water around you flowing into that of the Bay…
The villa can be accessed via a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Villa Nanà is ideal if you wish to explore the region. It is a short hop to Sorrento in one direction, and to the delights of Positano and the Amalfi Coast in the other. Why not take a boat trip to Capri, or visit Pompeii or Herculaneum?
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.