Cherokee Buyout 1 - 2 Units! Sleeps 16! Home in Nashville!
**This is a two-unit buyout** Welcome to Cherokee Buyout 1, where sophistication and warm contemporary style come together to provide the ideal haven for Nashville family vacations and wayfarings to the exciting Broadway Street. The bright and open abode features high-end interior finishes, a chef’s kitchen, and a spacious living room that welcomes festivities. After a day of exploring, unwind on the plush sofas while playing a tune on the record player. Get creative in the vast kitchen and share a meal and stories around the elegant dining table and toast to your Nashville getaway! Nearby Activities: Radnor Lake (Hiking Trails), Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery, Five Points Pizza, Nashville Zoo, The Listening Room Cafe, 6th & Peabody.
Need more space? The home is one of 7 similar units at Cherokee. Photos feature our layout and furnishings, specific design may vary....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest. This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud. As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property.
- We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we ar unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Additional House Rules: Stays of under 24 hours not allowed Principal renter must be at least 21 years old No recreational vehicles, buses, or trailers shall be visible on the street or on the property
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information. As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.