Desert Ridge | Spacious Oasis w/ Pool & Hot Tub
Welcome to Desert Ridge!
This effortlessly fun, contemporary Scottsdale retreat is the perfect location for your dream desert getaway. Gorgeous wood beamed ceilings play against sleek tiles that encompass the living area with French glass doors transforming the heart of the home into an entertainer’s delight. The serene backyard offers the ideal setting for moonlit dinners, swimming during twilight, stargazing in the hot tub, and toasting smores by the firepit. The shaded veranda provides refuge from the warm Arizona sun, with an outdoor TV for movie nights under the stars. With a putting green, pool table, chef’s kitchen and welcoming living area, this charming oasis is an enticing mix of play and leisure in a spacious and private setting.
Nearby Activities: Phoenix Mountain Preserve, ATV Tour of the Sonoran Desert, Coach House (Dive bar), Butterfly Wonderland, Camelback Mountain.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- There is nothing more important to us at than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols while stockpiling reserves for all supplies in accordance with suggested practices from US and global health authorities. We’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations and our team of professionals is working around the clock to ensure that we are over-prepared for any guest concerns that may arise. We are closely monitoring all guidelines and communications from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and regional & national health authorities to update our best practices as the situation evolves.
- All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.