Countryside villa in an amazing setting
Outstanding modern villa set in an idyllic landscape worthy of a postcard. For the ones that want to escape the hustle and bustle from the congested cities and the tourist attractions, Villa Oryon is what you are searching for. Located near a river dam, this amazing property will greet you with tranquility and natures´ most relaxing sounds and will see you leave as a relaxed and satisfied guest. The villa offers 4 bedrooms, private swimming pool 10 m x 6.5 m, a large garden, Wi-Fi and air conditioning in all property.
Tomar is a small town that lies 25 km away from the villa that is worth visiting. Founded by the Knights Templar, is famous for the ancient Convento de Cristo, regarded as one of the finest historical monuments of Portugal.
Oryon, more than a constellation, is a place of peace and relaxation at the very heart of the Portuguese countryside.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Coffee machine capsules sold at the reception of the complex
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday in July and August
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August; 4 nights the rest of the year
- Smoking is not allowed
- Parties/events are not allowed
- Animals are not allowed
- Quiet hours are between 23:00 and 07:00