Villa Solecito at Illes Balears
Villa Solecito provides a most comfortable and attractive holiday base. All the rooms are well proportioned, light and welcoming, with 6 en-suite bathrooms serving 6 bedrooms, an indication of the care that has gone into the property’s design. The owners have taken great care to retain the architectural integrity of the property, maintaining original features such as the beamed ceilings and natural stone walls. The cool, bright interiors and comfortable yet stylish furniture throughout ensure a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. No stone has been left un-turned in the owner’s quest to make your stay a most comfortable one, from the fully equipped country style kitchen to the private exterior dining terrace with open fireplace for the cooler months, encouraging the greatest enjoyment of both the local cuisine and outdoor living.
Outside is no less spacious, with a large parkland style garden and a wide dining patio which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Serene and typically Menorcan, the village of Llucmacanes with its whitewashed farmhouses and village church can be considered a sleepy, but enchanting offering. Enveloped by pretty countryside, vineyards and wild olive trees, this is an area to enjoy nature at its best. Walking or cycling along country lanes, spotting typical dry stone walls and subtle but beautiful flora and fauna, it's a picture-perfect scene. You may also come across the Basilica des Fornas de Torello nearby - the remains of an old Roman church with faded but fascinating mosaics. There's a local shop in the town, but if you require something more, Llucmacanes is perfectly located to reach the capital, Mahon, the lovely town of San Luis or San Clemente - all of which have fantastic bars, cafes and restaurants. </div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : TBC
- Arrival time : 16.00 hrs
- Departure time : 10.00 hrs
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Maybe - owners descretion
- Changeover day : Saturday but owner will be flexible in low season months
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Minimum stay : 5 nights in low season
- Tax : There is a tourist tax to be paid at €2.20 per person over the age of 16, per day. This is to be paid on arrival.
- Internet access? : Yes