Lovely Country Home with Unique Yurt on the Edge of Private Beaulieu River
The Brick House holds a wonderful location nestled within the New Forest National Park in a privileged position on the very edge of the privately owned Beaulieu River. The home makes the perfect choice for those searching for a truly relaxing escape, being ideally based for those wanting to enjoy the great outdoors, whether that be on foot, by bike or even by indulging in some water based activities!
The former brickworks possess endless charm and character while still offering guests all the modern amenities possibly needed for a more than comfortable stay. The Brick House can comfortably sleep up to eight guests across five well-appointed bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a warm and welcoming living and dining area with a cosy wood burner, the perfect place to snuggle up in the evenings as well as the snug and TV room. Also on this level is the kitchen, fully equipped with an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The New Forest is found in the South of England, it covers most of South West Hampshire spreading into South East Wiltshire and East Dorset. The New Forest is known mainly for the New Forest National park which, once used as a hunting ground for William the Conqueror, is an area of stunning natural beauty, encompassing waterways and rivers, spreading over an impressive 566 sq km, stretching all the way to the coast. This gives visitors a wealth of things to do, perfectly balancing coast, countryside, cliff walks and the more urban village and town areas. Guests are free to walk, cycle or even ride through the national park, where they will be sure to come across the New Forest ponies which graze and live here all year round. (Be sure to pick up a lucky New Forest horse shoe from a local gift shop before leaving!) There are also deer, owls, otters and a plethora of other British wildlife. Beyond this there are many sanctuaries, gardens and even a wildlife park, all within the park area. The waterways that run through here are also impressive, offering visitors the opportunity to canoe, kayak, sail and even fish. After an exciting day exploring the forest, visitors will find a whole host of locally sourced cuisine nearby, where one can enjoy a traditional meal of game and vegetables in a local public house or venture into a local village to experience the catch of the day, both accompanied by locally brewed cider, ale or beer. Beyond the expanse of nature, coastline and cliff walks, there are also tea rooms, restaurants, a water park, theme parks and even the main shopping hub of Southampton, all just a short drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : Before 10.00 am
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No, dogs are only accepted when the house and annexe are rented together. This is to ensure that two different dogs and owners are not on site at the same time.
- Changeover day : Mondays & Fridays
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes