Casa Chieto at Toscana
Nicely situated outside the medieval village of Cetona, within a 5,000 sqm park boasting panoramic views of the rolling countryside, this grandiose villa in Tuscany is an ideal retreat for a large group holiday.
With ten bedrooms spread across three levels (including a double bedroom in the Rapunzel-style tower), and many communal spaces and cosy sitting areas, this thoughtfully restored farmhouse makes it easy for everyone to feel at home and maintain privacy while on holiday together. Many of the bedrooms include en suite bathrooms, as well as great views overlooking the vast estate.
Family-style meals are made with ease in the fully equipped kitchen and kitchenette, and enjoyed at the expansive dining table with room for the whole group. Or, choose an open-air dining experience on the terrace paired with breathtaking sunsets. Unwind by the pool on warm days, then close the day with a nightcap inside by the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Chieto is located just outside the little medieval town of Cetona, situated upon a hilltop among the slopes of Mount Cetona. A holiday in Cetona usually means rest and tranquility in a picturesque landscape - but there's a lot to keep you occupied in and around the immediate area! Only a short drive away, art lovers will find some of the most exceptional galleries and museums in the world. In the nearby towns of Chiusi, Montepulciano, Pienza, Cortona, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto and Siena, history has left treasures from the time of Etruscans to the Reanaissance. And don't forget that from Cetona you can easily reach Florence and Rome! Hikers, horse riders, cyclists and nature lovers will find foot-paths and country roads that wind through hillsides and vineyards where they will discover hidden corners and breathtaking views. If it's sports you're after there are ample facilities in Cetona and surroundings. Nearby, Trasimeno Lake offers a variety of water sports. At San Casciano, Bagno Vignoni and San Filippo you can take thermic baths in the natural hot water springs. On the cultural side, every summer Cetona hosts a number of conferences and seminars in archaeology, medicine and art as well as organizing exhibitions of local handicrafts and artists. <b>Nearby Amenities</b> - Shops, restaurants, post-office, bank and chemists in Certona: 4 km - Horse-riding: 3 km - Tennis: 4 km - Golf: 30 km - Thermal baths with hot springs and Swimming Pool in San Casciano dei Bagni: 10 km - Thermes of Chianciano, Mud baths at Montepulciano: 20 km - Montepulciano, Pienza, Chiusi, Siena, Cortona, Arezzo, Città della Pieve, Orvieto, Perugia, Trasimeno Lake: 20-60 minutes. - Florence: 100 km - Rome: 140 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Departure time : By 10 am.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August, flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and celebrations are permitted on request. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-May to beginning of October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : An extra bed or sofa bed can be provided on request for an additional cost of €100 per person per week. Please enquire with us for full details.