Casa Giardino at Umbria
Situated on a south-facing slope on an organic fruit and olive farm in the Niccone Valley, this enchanting villa in Umbria is enveloped by 25 acres of gardens and orchards and boasts captivating views of some of the most awe-inspiring countryside in Italy.
The open-plan floor space is warmly welcoming, with original archways, wood beams, and heated brick flooring connecting the comfortable lounge and dining spaces. The rustic, open kitchen will surely be a popular gathering spot, and is well appointed with modern appliances and extras, such as a bread maker and wood-fired range.
Four peaceful bedrooms sleep eight comfortably, and an equal number of stylishly renovated bathrooms make it easy to share space.
Breakfast on the sunny balcony or side terrace beside vibrant flowers will start mornings right, and the covered pergola and wooden poolside deck are excellent places to enjoy BBQ lunches with a view.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Giardino has its own terraced garden on the estate, surrounded by the scent of herbs, roses, irises and peonies with fruit trees, olive trees and wildflowers all around. Gather your own seasonal fruit and vegetables and fresh eggs. The property overlooks an orchard and has a spectacular view of Monte Acuto. The land, 25 acres, has been farmed organically since the late 1980s and is a haven for wildflowers and wildlife. Walking in the upper fields or woods may reveal the tracks of deer or wild boar. Porcupines raid the vegetable garden. A large hare has made his home in the lower apple orchard. Wild orchids grow in the fields in the spring and a bewildering array of wild mushrooms in autumn.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5 pm.
- Departure time : 9.30 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and a high chair are available on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.