Outstanding Clifftop Luxury 5 Lodges Group On Edge of Penn Castle with Extraordinary Sea Views
The Clifftops are a completely unique luxury development situated on the beautiful Isle of Portland, on the edge of the Penn Castle Estate. Brand new for 2020, the Clifftops boasts five individual lodges, which can be rented individually or combined to accommodate up to twenty guests.
Nestled into the Portland stone cliffs, Clifftops has been designed with incredibly high attention to detail by Morrow & Lorraine Architects so that it sits beautifully within the natural environment around it. Being so close to an area of Special Scientific Interest, sustainability was a key element in the design, the Portland Stone was locally sourced by Albion Stone Mines, just a short walk away and solar panels were installed as a green energy solution. The Clifftops lodges are individually named and decorated to reflect their environment. Together they tell the story of how the sea, stone, wildlife, weather and people shaped Church Ope...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Clifftops are situated on the Isle of Portland, the most southernmost point on the Jurassic coast, a tied island joined to the mainland by Chesil beach. Despite being relatively small in size, there is plenty to see, do and explore without even leaving the isle, enjoy a visit to the 16th century Portland Castle, Rufus Castle or Portland Bill Lighthouse or simply choose to spend afternoons lazing in the sun on Church Ope Cove. The seaside town of Weymouth is just a 20-minute drive away, a resort hugely popular with families and it’s easy to see why with its golden sand beaches, sand sculptures, crazy golf and Sea Life Centre. Further afield, the popular market town of Lyme Regis is an hours’ drive away while dramatic West Bay, made famous from the ITV series Broadchurch, is just 50-minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking