Breathtaking five bedroom villa in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Villa du Cap will simply take your breath away for so many reasons. Not just its incredible architecture and superb interior design but also the outstanding natural beauty that surrounds the villa. Set between Monaco and Nice, with amazing sea views, this is Côte d’Azur luxury at its very best; it’s no wonder that it’s won an award for being one of the best villas in the Mediterranean.
This 20th century home was designed by a famous French architect and has been built into the rockface, perfectly positioned to make the most of the views of the bay below. The interiors are elegant with stylish artwork, sophisticated furnishings and state-of-the-art fittings, there is even a glass lift to whirl you up to the top floor. With five bedrooms and set over three air-conditioned floors, there are magical sea views from nearly every room whether you are gazing out towards the Cap-Ferrat peninsula from the panoramic windows in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set onto the rockface, Villa du Cap has incredible views towards the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and is only a 9km drive from the beautiful city of Nice. Villefranche-sur-Mer, around 5km by car due to the rather winding roads, is a lovely seaside town with an old quarter featuring steep cobbled lanes, a port with some particularly excellent restaurants and a long beach, Plage des Marinières as well as a smaller pebbly beach, Plage de la Darse, which is popular for snorkelling. Look out for Rue Obscura and also the 16th century citadel with its amazing sea-views. You can hire small motorboats by the waterfront. Beaulieu-sur-Mer is also a short drive away, a great place for a nice lunch out, a browse around the boutiques and to visit the weekly market. Visit the lovely beaches with their calm waters, especially the stunning Plage de la Petite Afrique. Both Villefranche and Beaulieu have a train station where you head to Nice and Cannes in one direction or towards Monaco and Italy in the other. The beautiful Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is great for walkers looking for wonderful views and you can search out some idyllic beaches off the beaten track or simply admire the grand villas across the peninsular. A visit to the beautiful house and museum of Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild is also recommended. There are also some enchanting hilltop villages to explore such as Èze (6km) with its wondrous sea-views and the Michelin starred Chèvre D’Or or La Turbie (10km), near Monaco with the famous restaurant Hostellerie Jerome and the remains of the impressive Roman Trophee d'Auguste. Take the train or drive to Nice (9km) with its great galleries and museums, lovely flower markets and great green spaces and beach. In the other direction you can discover the glitz, glamour and history of Monaco with its four districts including famous Monte-Carlo with its casinos. The daily market in the Condamine district is especially lovely. Other special places to visit across the French Riviera include the picturesque old town and beaches around Antibes (40km), glamorous Cannes (42km), the artistic villages of St Paul de Vence (28km) and Vence (31km) and even as far as Grasse (53km), famous for its lavender fields and perfume heritage.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to clients’ credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes (excluding heating).
- Heating costs included? : No, underfloor heating is available subject to a supplement.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, £250.00 per week. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and stag/hen parties are not permitted. Any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in July and August. 7 nights during other periods.