Beautiful Two Bedroom Apartment in Whitby with Harbour Views
Located on the third of Hudsons Yard House, The View has a mixed colour palette of greys, navy and pale rose. This space creates a peaceful retreat away from the bustling streets of Whitby.
The L-shape kitchen and dining area is the main communal space in the apartment. The fully equipped kitchen frames the room and includes everything you would need for your staycation. All the basics are in place; gas hob, microwave, electric oven, fridge, toaster and kettle. You will then find those little extras such as a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.
The dining area sits proudly in the corner of the kitchen and dining space. Featuring four grey suede style bucket chairs and a solid marble top dining table. Ahead of you are the bi-fold doors with amazing views of the harbour and the south east side of the town. Push them all the way back to enjoy the fresh sea air and dine while the sunshine floods in. In the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
The View is located on the iconic Flowergate, in the centre of Whitby. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a few steps from the front door. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a 5-minute walk from the apartment. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you’ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages.. The opposite side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM