Contemporary Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment with Free Private Parking
This bright ground floor apartment has been renovated to an extremely high standard creating a perfect space to enjoy a short stay by the coast. With a pale, neutral colour palette the apartment gives a real sense of calm.
On entering the apartment you step directly into the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The two cool blue sofas frame the living area, surrounding a white wooden coffee table and metallic thread rug. From the feature window seat you can see the infamous Whitby Abbey, watch the world go by or enjoy the latest drama on the wall mounted, flatscreen TV.
The dining area comfortably seats four people at the simple, white and wood rectangle dining table. Centred between the kitchen and living area you can enjoy a feast for four or a romantic meal for two. The fully equipped kitchen features cool grey doors with white speckle effect worktops and marble effect grey metro tiles. The kitchen has...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Located in Spital Bridge in Whitby, The Old Sweet Shop is a lovely harbourside less than a 10-minute walk to the town centre. There you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. On the other side of the River Esk, you’ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM