Impressive Private Home with Garden and Log Burner
As soon as you step foot in The Old Pottery, you’ll feel the cool and stylish vibe.
The incredible open plan kitchen and living area is a sight to behold! With exposed beams, high sloped ceilings and beautiful glass doors, it has a very atmospheric feel. The kitchen area is modern and bright with a minimalist style. You’ll have everything you need for your stay as it is fully equipped with an oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, microwave and toaster. There is even the added luxury of a coffee machine so you can enjoy a fresh, tasty coffee each morning. The kitchen overlooks the living area below. Head down the steps and you’re welcomed into a lavish space. A log burner sits in the corner of the room and there is ample seating in the form of gorgeous, blue velvet chairs and sofas. A large flat screen TV is mounted on the wall and you’ll notice a huge rock feature beneath.
Open the doors and you’re...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
The Old Pottery is perfectly located in the market town of Pickering. The thriving town has plenty of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars so you won’t tire of things to do. Explore Pickering Castle which is packed with a rich history dating back to 12th century. Enjoy a walk on the iconic Cleveland Way, or head to Dalby Forrest where you can explore the gentle woodland trails. Prefer to push yourself to the extreme? Go Ape Adventure Centre is for you! From the beautiful North York Moors, to the expansive Great Yorkshire Forest and finally the delightful North Yorkshire coast, Pickering is ideally situated so you can experience everything the county has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM