Luxury Ground Floor Apartment with Outdoor Dining Area and Free On-site Parking
If you’re looking for a luxury stay on the North Yorkshire coast, look no further than Prospect Hill Apartments.
Upon entering The Madison, you’ll be welcomed into a bright and spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. With crisp white walls and herringbone wood flooring, there is a light and airy feel. The kitchen features white, high shine cabinets and light grey worktops to create a seriously modern look. Fully equipped for all self-catering stays, The Madison provides an oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge as well cookware and cutlery. There is also the added luxury of a coffee machine so you can start each day of your stay with a delicious coffee.
The dining area includes a round, grey dining table with black, metal legs to add an industrial look to the otherwise luxe space. Four metal dining chairs in gold complement the whole aesthetic perfectly. Beautifully accessorised, there is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a short walk away from The Madison, so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM