Boutique Ground Floor Apartment with Outdoor Patio and Free on-Site Parking
This bright ground floor apartment has been renovated to an extremely high standard creating a truly luxurious space to enjoy a break by the sea.
On entering the apartment you step directly into the spacious open plan living and kitchen area. Flooded with light this neutral toned space has a contemporary feel with high-end fixtures and fittings.
The kitchen area is partitioned off with a breakfast bar and plush covered high stools, perfect for enjoying a relaxed breakfast or brunch. All the basics are covered in the kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge, kettle, microwave and toaster. With additional luxuries such as a coffee machine, washer and dryer the apartment includes everything you could need for your stay.
The living area comfortably seats 4 people across the chesterfield sofa and separate complementary studded chairs. With a small round rattan table and additional side table you can relax in front of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a short walk away from The Hampton, so it���s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you���ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. You���ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM