Private Two Bedroom Apartment in Whitby with Garden
In a great location and with the advantage of outside space, The Courtyard Retreat boasts double entrance doors leading to an open plan living area.
The sitting room with high quality furnishing and Smart TV leads to the dining area where you can enjoy meals together. A stylish kitchen is equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and coffee machine.
Elegant master bedroom with a king size bed, large circular bay window and built-in wardrobes, plus a luxury en-suite shower room with large shower, WC and ornate wash basin. You will also find a large single sofa bed allowing this luxury apartment to sleep up to five guests - perfect for a family getaway by the sea.
In the second bedroom you’ll find a double bed and luxury en-suite with shower, WC and basin.
The enclosed courtyard garden is furnished with table and seating, perfect for relaxing and enjoying...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Located only a short walk from Skinner Street, Flowergate and the harbour - you'll be spoilt for choice on where to grab that next coffee and cake, but only after experiencing one of Whitby's many award winning Fish and Chip restaurants. Whether it’s the world famous fish and chips, the history and heritage of Bram Stokers Dracula, or the 199 step climb to Whitby Abbey, Whitby will be sure to provide you with something you’ll remember.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM