Luxurious Private Home with Outdoor Patio in Saltburn-by-the-Sea
A bright welcoming hallway leads you through this beautiful semi-detached property. Within the living room you will be greeted with a burst of natural light, a feature fireplace and two luxurious sofas, perfect for long days lounging or family nights in. The modern kitchen is a calming space which allows for social cooking and dining from the centre island.
The two king bedrooms are spacious and bright featuring sleigh beds with plush fabrics and thick pile carpets, this property is nothing short of home from home. The fourth bedroom features bunk beds which sits alongside the family bathroom, hosting a large oval bath, seperate shower, WC and vanity unit.
If you are looking for somewhere to take the family for a weekend stay or to relax for a week by the sea with friends, Simba House is the perfect retreat. A brand new holiday home for 2020, this one is not to be missed.
Guests have access to the full...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Simba House is located in the centre of the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, alongside the shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, with just a short walk to the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and Saltburn is included. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are truly beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM