Modern Stylish Two Bedroom Apartment in the Centre of Whitby
Routh Walk has a simple colour palette. With fresh white walls throughout, each room then brings a pop of colour through the furniture and soft furnishings.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is a bright airy space. Featuring a navy corner sofa and glass top coffee table with abstract wall art, you can enjoy a movie night in front of the smart TV or enjoy some local produce from The Whitby Deli with a glass of something sweet.
The property features a u-shape high gloss kitchen with grey metro tiles. Fully equipped with everything you should need for your stay, the kitchen features a ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge and Nespresso coffee machine.
The extended island from the kitchen is home to four wooden stools, creating a relaxed dining space. If you are visiting to use the property as a base for work the island can double up as a desk.
Routh Walk features two bedrooms. The first...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Routh Walk is located just a few steps away from the iconic Flowergate, in the centre of Whitby. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a few steps from the front door. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a 5-minute walk from the apartment. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you’ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages.. The opposite side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM