Stylish Three Bedroom Property With Social Spaces
Montrose View is a spacious home that brings bold colours and luxury furnishings together in one place. The ground floor of the house is made up of an open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
The living room is filled with light bursting through the bay window. Home to an electric blue fabric four-seater sofa and a studded, Chelsea style bucket sofa perfect for two the living room has space for all guests to get comfy . Above the traditional cast iron fire place sits a large flat screen TV fitted with Virgin and Freeview channels. Bright yellow cushions and faux plants add a pop of colour to the space.
With an L-shaped kitchen over two levels you will find everything you need for your staycation. With deep blue units, a marble style worktop and copper highlights this space brings a modern take on Victorian styling.
The dining area is positioned in front of a large window overlooking the garden and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Montrose View is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. The house is only a short walk to the centre of town, where you’ll find restaurants, cafes, bars and independent shops. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM