Beautiful Private Home With Garden Best For Family Getaways
Middle Farmhouse is postcard perfect. With a quaint and charming feel, this stunning Grade II listed building is bound to impress. Recently refurbished to the highest standard, the interiors have been carefully curated to create a seriously stylish space.
Upon entering the living room, you’ll feel at home at once. The luxury, velvet sofas frame the room perfectly making it the ideal place to enjoy quality time with friends and family. Subtle artwork adorns the walls and black metal furniture adds an attractive contrast. A large, flat screen TV sits above the wooden fireplace so you can catch up on your favourite shows after a long day of exploring North Yorkshire.
The kitchen / dining area is light and airy. Modern appliances work perfectly with the countryside style and the house retains its charm with beautiful exposed beams and white windows. You’ll have everything you need for a stay in Lythe as the kitchen is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The small village of Lythe is quaint and relaxed. It is perfectly located on the North Yorkshire coast - just a short 20-minute walk to Sandsend and less than 10-minutes into Whitby by car. Lythe sits on the Cleveland Way so you can uncover a haven of woodland and moorland during your stay. Sandsend sits at the end of almost 3 miles of sandy beach, west along the bay from Whitby. Watch the surfers bob in the distance as you stretch your legs along the shores. Soak up the sea air as you feel the sand beneath your toes. Head into Whitby and explore everything the seaside town has to offer. Visit the infamous Whitby Abbey which went on to inspire Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Try the local catch of the day in one of the many fish restaurants, enjoy a drink in a cosy pub and feel nostalgia in the arcades which line Pier Road. You can’t miss the beautiful Blue Flag West Cliff beach which is complete with colourful huts on the promenade.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM