Elegant Peaceful Cottage with Access to Countryside Walks
Lowcross Cottage is packed with charm and style. The spacious hallway leads to the living room directly ahead. In here you’ll find a warm and homely space where you can enjoy quality time with your loved ones. Fire up the log burner and get cosy. Please note logs are provided during your stay. There are two large, comfy sofas to relax on and you can open up the double doors to let heat drift in during the summer months.
The open plan kitchen and dining area is seriously stylish and modern. With grey cabinets and glossy worktops, the space has been refurbished to the highest standard. You’ll have everything you could need as the kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. There is even a coffee machine so you can make a fresh coffee each morning!
Outside you’ll find a paved area with seating and a table. You can enjoy alfresco lunches in the afternoon sun and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Just a short walk from the cottage is Guisborough Forest and Walkaway. Here you’ll find 3 walking trails, one cycling track, orienteering and a play area. There is also a café which serves breakfasts and lunch as well as tea and cakes. The market town of Guisborough is located on the edge of North York Moors National Park so you have plenty of walking routes to explore. In the centre of the town, you’ll find a charming, cobbled high street which is lined with shops, cafes and pubs. Visit the English Heritage site of Gisborough Priory which dates back to the 12th century. Here you’ll find the dramatic skeleton of the 14th century church's east and outstanding Gothic architecture. Less than 10 minutes away by car you’ll reach Great Ayton. This idyllic village is perched on the banks of the River Leven and was once known for its industries in linen making, tanning, brewing and mining. Today it is a quaint and pretty place to visit. Enjoy an afternoon stroll and enjoy an ice-cream from Suggits, the traditional sweet shop which is a firm favourite with the locals.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM