Impeccable Luxury Private Home With Free On-site Parking in Whitby
Lemonade Arch is bright and spacious with striking, luxury interiors. On the ground floor, you’ll find a large utility room, shower room with WC and comfortable sitting room. The property features a washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities so you can make full use of your self-catering stay.
Head up the stairs to the first floor and you’ll find a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and living area. This stunning space includes a traditional, grey kitchen with a huge island and modern appliances. It is equipped with a coffee machine, oven, hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and dishwasher so you’ll have everything you need for your stay.
As well as the breakfast bar style island, there is a solid wood dining table. Perfect for family breakfasts or evening meals with friends, this space was made for socialising. Whether you’re cooking up a storm in the kitchen or ordering in a takeaway, nothing beats...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Lemonade Arch is located in Spital Bridge on the east side of Whitby. Stay here and you’ll be in the perfect spot to explore everything the seaside town has to offer. Just a short walk will bring you to the town centre where you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with shops, pubs and cafes. Explore boutiques selling Whitby Jet jewellery or try the local catch of the day in one of the many restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps and you’ll arrive at the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Head over the small bridge which crosses the River Esk and you’ll find yourself on the west side of Whitby. Venture along Pier Road and you’ll see arcades and shops, plus plenty more pubs and restaurants. Keep walking and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff beach which is lined with beach huts. Take a stroll along the pier and watch the waves lap the shores below.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM