Beautifully Designed Private Home Best For Group Getaways in Whitby
Upon entering Hoggarths Retreat, you’ll be wowed by the modern and bright feel which flows throughout the property. You’ll notice the impeccable interiors as soon as you step into the hallway as you’re welcomed by quirky patterned flooring and clean, minimalist walls.
Take the first door to the right and you’ll find the living area. This is the perfect place to enjoy quality time with friends and family. Relax on the large, corner sofa and switch on the flat screen TV to enjoy the perks of NOW TV.
Light floods in from the glass double doors at the other end of the room and the glass roof above. Here, you’ll find the open plan kitchen and dining area. This modern space is homely and stylish. The glossy kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine – so you’ll have everything you could need for your stay.
The large dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located in Spital Bridge in Whitby, Hoggarths Retreat is less than a 10-minute walk to the town centre. There you���ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. On the other side of the River Esk, you���ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you���ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM