Luxury Four Bedroom Home With Free On-site Parking
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Finished to an impeccable standard, Hoggarth House has a stylish aesthetic which flows throughout the entire property.
On the ground floor, you’ll find an open plan kitchen and dining area as well as a utility room. The kitchen features dark grey cabinets and crisp white worktops all with a high shine finish to create a clean and modern look. There are two built in ovens at eye level within a block of four tall cabinets so you can cook big family meals during your stay easily. The hob and extractor hood are located towards the back of the kitchen where there is a brick tile feature wall. Pops of colour are added through the bold yellow toaster and kettle. There is also a microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher for you to use throughout your stay.
The breakfast bar island has a built in sink with a routed groove draining board and statement faucet. Both stylish and practical, the island provides ample space to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Located in Spital Bridge in Whitby, Hoggarth House is less than a 10-minute walk to the town centre. There you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. On the other side of the River Esk, you’ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM