Captivating Private Home Suited For Families and Groups of Friends
This exceptional building has been renovated to a 5* standard, allowing its character to flow through the property perfectly. With five bedrooms and three bathrooms this stunning chapel will provide a truly unforgettable stay with memories that will last a lifetime.
Upon entering the chapel through its original doorway you are met with an expansive space, perfect for family gatherings and special occasion getaways.
The ground floor features a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The living room features three plush fabric sofas, a 65” flat screen, smart TV and two solid wood coffee tables. The large picture wall and faux plants bring a modern style to the chapel while the arched windows and overhead beams remind you of its characterful past.
The kitchen and dining area is the perfect spot for entertaining. The well thought out space allows guests to cook, eat and socialise in one place. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The small hamlet of Dunsley is quiet and relaxed. It is perfectly located on the North Yorkshire coast - just a short 20-minute walk to Sandsend and less than 5-minutes into Whitby by car. Dunsley sits very close to the Cleveland Way so you can uncover a haven of woodland and moorland during your stay. Sandsend sits at the end of almost 3 miles of sandy beach, west along the bay from Whitby. Watch the surfers bob in the distance as you stretch your legs along the shores. Soak up the sea air as you feel the sand beneath your toes. Head into Whitby and explore everything the seaside town has to offer. Visit the infamous Whitby Abbey which went on to inspire Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Try the local catch of the day in one of the many fish restaurants, enjoy a drink in a cosy pub and feel nostalgia in the arcades which line Pier Road. You can’t miss the beautiful Blue Flag West Cliff beach which is complete with colourful huts on the promenade.15 For a more vigorous expedition the beautiful North York Moors are on the doorstep, with a huge range of hikes and scrambles available, or visits to the little villages dotted across the wild landscape – Goathland is particularly well-known because of its use in the TV series Heartbeat – before returning to the haven of Dunsley.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM