Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment in the Iconic Flowergate of Whitby
Located on the second floor of Hudsons Yard House, Apartment Two has fresh white walls throughout with feature walls of colour in each of the bedrooms. With soft furnishings to complement the colour palette you will find this space the perfect place to relax after a busy day exploring.
Walking into the open plan living, dining and kitchen area you are welcomed with beams of natural light from the large sash style windows. The Living space has a large three seater pale pink suede sofa with a box armchair sitting alongside. From here you can lie back and relax in front of the wall mounted, flat screen, smart TV or make plans for your trip with a glass of wine in hand.
The apartment has a high gloss light grey, L-shaped kitchen. Fully equipped with everything you will need for your stay, including the basics of oven, gas hob, microwave and fridge to those little luxuries of a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Apartment Two is located on the iconic Flowergate, in the centre of Whitby. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a few steps from the front door. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a 5-minute walk from the apartment. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you’ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages.. The opposite side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM