Traditional Coastal Home Best For Family Staycations by the Sea
Beachcomber House has a bright and airy feel which is apparent from the moment you step through the front door.
You’ll find the spacious living room to the right-hand side. This stylish and homely space invites you in. With large, comfy sofas and a flat screen TV, it is the perfect place to relax after a long day of exploring the coast. Watch the world go by from the window seat in the bay. You’ll find nods to the North Yorkshire coast through vintage inspired artworks showcasing Saltburn and Redcar which adorn the walls. A traditional picture frame works perfectly with the high ceilings and the neutral colour scheme makes the room feel even more tranquil.
The open plan kitchen and dining area is located at the back of the house passed the staircase. Light floods in from the huge double doors which open out into the courtyard. The kitchen is traditional and charming with pale blue cabinets and dark blue tiles. It...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Marske-by-the-Sea is a delightful village located on the North Yorkshire coast, less than 10 minutes from Saltburn and Redcar. The village square is packed with independent businesses, including dog-friendly cafes, pubs, micropubs and restaurants. Nearby is Marske Valley Gardens where you can explore walkways lined with beautiful flowers. Head to Marske Sands and you’ll find a long stretch of gently sloping sandy beach. The famous Cleveland Way snakes its way across the cliff tops and along the beach to Saltburn and beyond. Neighbouring Saltburn-by-the-Sea is a great place to visit during your stay. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. You can also find popular villages and towns such as Staithes, Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby further along the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM