Sophisticated Duplex Apartment in the Centre of Whitby
Spread across four floors, Henderson House is a unique apartment. On the first floor, you’ll find the kitchen. With pale green cladded walls, beamed ceilings and an original fireplace, the kitchen has a country cottage feel. Traditional in style, it has wooden cabinets and high shine, black worktops. It is equipped with an oven, hob, fridge, kettle and microwave so you’ll be able to enjoy home cooked meals during your stay.
The dining room is located on the second floor. This quirky space includes sloped ceilings, a skylight window and a rustic colourful dining table with industrial metal chairs. There is also a vintage dresser which fits in perfectly with this characterful room.
Head upstairs again to the third floor and you’ll find the living room and the bathroom. The living room is welcoming and homely. With pale green coloured walls and a statement white fireplace, there is an ambient and relaxing feel to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Henderson House is located on the iconic Flowergate – one of the oldest and most historic streets in Whitby. You’ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the street, so the apartment is ideally located. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short 5-minute walk from the property. On Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM