Contemporary Apartment Best For Romantic Retreats and Solo Adventures
Upon entering Staffordshire Hideaway, you’ll be welcomed into a bright and airy open plan kitchen, living and dining space. White walls, light wood flooring and spotlights create a clean and modern look. Staffordshire Hideaway does however keep its character with original wooden beams in the ceiling and a quirky room layout.
The perfect place to retreat after a full day of exploring Whitby, the living area provides a relaxing escape. Take a seat on the modern grey sofa and turn on the flat screen TV to keep up with your favourite shows on Freeview. Perfectly styled, the living area has neutral coloured cushions, a wooden coffee table and a metal side table with a faux plant.
Also sharing this open plan space is the kitchen and dining area. Ultra stylish in design, the kitchen has light grey, high shine cabinets and white worktops. You’ll have everything you could need for your stay as the kitchen is fully equipped...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Staffordshire Hideaway is located on the iconic Flowergate, in the centre of Whitby. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a few steps from the front door. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a 5-minute walk from the holiday home. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you���ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages.. The opposite side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM