Exclusive Four Bedroom Home with Luxury Interiors and Garden
The Old Post Office is a stunning characterful property which spans over three floors. This four bedroom property is perfect for a family or group getaway if you are looking to enjoy the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales.
The ground floor is made up of the living room, kitchen, sun room and snug. The living room is a large L-shape room with ample seating for 8 guests. With high ceilings, wood panelled walls and a feature log burner this space is perfect for entertaining the whole family.
The country kitchen features Farrow & Ball, Lulworth Blue kitchen cupboards, solid wood worktops and a large Belfast sink. The oil fired Aga sits proudly in the middle of the room with a monochrome feature tiled wall.
The dining area sits neatly in the kitchen. With a beautiful polished wooden table and a selection of matching chairs with botanical themed cushions. Follow through the kitchen into the sunroom. This wooden framed space...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The Yorkshire Dales are home to some truly breath-taking landscapes. With two protected areas, wild heather covering the moorland, towns and villages full of unique charm and a wonderful peaceful atmosphere, it is a place not to be missed. Whether you���re looking for a summer getaway to explore the landscapes or a winter break to cosy up in a country cottage you will not be disappointed with the Yorkshire Dales. The property is surrounded by spectacular National Park scenery, including the magnificent Burnsall Fell. The location is popular among walkers and cyclists. Explore the great outdoors with a trip to Malham Cove, discover the history of Fountains Abbey in Ripon or go wild at Lightwater Valley, the local theme park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM