Striking Luxury Apartment with Premium Interiors
harper_bythesea is located on the lower-ground floor down one flight of stairs. As you explore the apartment, you’ll find impressive interiors and premium furnishings. Carefully curated with rich jewel tones of sapphire blue and emerald green, there is a cosy and homely feel throughout.
Head to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area and you’ll find a stylish space with plenty of flair. The statement blue feature wall features a recessed flat screen TV and glass fire to create an ultra modern look. Retreat to the velvet sofa after a day of exploring Whitby and enjoy a night in with your loved ones.
The kitchen has dark navy cabinets, high shine worktops and white herringbone tiles. Fully equipped for all self-catering stays, there is an oven, hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a coffee maker in the apartment so you can have delicious coffees during your stay.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour, are just a few short steps away from harper_bythesea so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM