Stunning Three Bedroom Property with Harbour Views
Osborne House is a stylish and quirky property with plenty of character. Located on the corner of Osborne Terrace, this charming holiday home is set across four floors.
Upon entering on the ground floor, you’ll be welcomed into a bright and clean space. You’ll find the kitchen and dining room on this floor, along with a WC.
As you walk along the hallway, the dining room is the first door on the right-hand side. This room has the same clean style which flows throughout the rest of the property. It features light coloured walls and a rustic dining table with seating for 8 people. The property’s original character is preserved with the beautiful fireplace which is framed perfectly with a pastel green mantelpiece. Stunning pieces of artwork showcasing the coast adorn the walls creating a truly relaxing place to enjoy family meals and gatherings with friends.
The kitchen is light and neutral. The modern space...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Set on the West side of Whitby, Osborne House is just a short 10-minute walk into the centre of town. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and even more fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM