Contemporary five bedroom apartment near brilliant beaches
Within walking distance to some brilliant beaches and restaurants, L’Originale is a great villa for a relaxed holiday only 4km north of Biarritz.
There’s a really relaxed vibe in this contemporary home, which has been recently renovated. Open-plan living offers a sofa corner with TV, a fully-equipped modern kitchen and a dining table for convivial family meals. There’s five bright bedrooms across two wings of the house, one featuring an en suite master bedroom. Downstairs guests will love the home cinema room, perfect for rainy days or a great way to escape from the summer heat.
Doors lead out to a stylish decked terrace where meals can be enjoyed al-fresco or you may prefer to wander out to find one of the local cafes or restaurants in the neighbourhood, especially by the sea. Indeed, it’s only a ten-minute walk to the beach where you can relax on the sandy shores of the Atlantic coast watching...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
L’Originale is set on a residential street in a quiet area of Anglet, just a ten-minute walk from the stunning beaches of this area and only 4km north of Biarritz. There is a supermarket around a 5-minute drive away and there’s also a great food hall selling gourmet Basque specialities, fresh produce and wine. You also have a selection of cafes and restaurants dotted around the Anglet neighbourhood and towards the beach, a handful within walking distance. The beaches of Anglet are around a 10 to 15-minute walk away. This long stretch of coasts has many parts including a local sandy beach that is preferred by families, a number of surf schools, a picturesque promenade for walkers and cyclists and wilder beaches with crashing waves backed by stunning nature. Wander through the Chiberta forests, walk by the peaceful lakes or play a game of golf on the prestigious golf-course (do book well in advance). Nature lovers can also discover the Izadia Ecological Park in the summer months by the mouth of the Adour River. There’s also a skate park near here and a tree-top adventure course slightly further inland as well as horse-riding and tennis in the area. It’s only 4km south to the seaside town of Biarritz. Explore the brilliant beaches from the well-known La Grande Plage backed by the famous Hotel du Palais to the wilder and beautiful Plage de la Côte des Basques, especially loved by surfers from all over the world. Dine of one of the excellent seafood restaurants in the Port des Pecheurs, visit the wonderful Basque market at Halles de Biarritz or admire the views from the stunning lighthouse to the north of Biarritz. The city of Bayonne is also a lovely place to visit with its narrow lanes, historic buildings and picturesque river. Alternatively, head inland to idyllic Basque villages such as Ainhoa and Sare or south to the brilliant seaside towns of Ciboure and Saint-Jean-de-Luz , close to the Spanish border.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid to the owner by bank transfer two weeks before arrival and refunded three weeks after departure at the very latest, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Security deposit :
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday (alternative days are possible on request - please enquire)
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms upon booking confirmation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy may be requested by the owner before or upon arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.