Beautiful six bedroom chalet in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Chalet des Cerisiers is located just outside the centre of Méribel, with a prime position that offers some of the most impressive views in the resort. These can be fully appreciated from the first-floor balcony terrace of this spacious and contemporary catered chalet.
With the free shuttle service being so close by, you can reach the main lift centre of Chaudanne in no time at all. The centre of Méribel is also just a 10-minute walk away.
The interior of Chalet des Cerisiers is bright and luxurious, with a feel of the traditional throughout. Set over three floors, there are six ensuite bedrooms for ideally accommodating larger groups. The chalet is especially suited families, with one of the bedrooms having quad bunk beds. It’s sure to be a hit with the little ones!
The themes of wood, glass and stylish neutral colours carry on from the bedrooms into the wonderful open-plan living space. Sink back into the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Méribel is one of the famous Three Valleys ski village resorts, with it being one of the largest and most well-known. It's considered to have some of the best skiing anywhere in the world, so it's not hard to see why the resort is so popular. Méribel also has a centre full of shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants to keep visitors entertained by day and by night. It's just a 10-minute walk from the chalet. You can easily get around the resort with the fast, modern ski lifts available. A free shuttle service that takes you to the main lift centre in the Chaudanne area stops close to the chalet also. The resort has two incredibly popular bars, with one of them being less than a five-minute drive away, and the other around 10 minutes. Make the most of the driver service that comes with the chalet to enjoy lively après ski and live music long into the night. If you're a beginner skier, head to the Altiport pistes, as you'll find them the wide nursery slopes best to start with. Those with other levels of ability will also find plenty of runs to suit their experience. As well as getting to enjoy some of the best skiing in the area, Meribel also offers lots of other fun, outdoor activities. There's snow-shoe walking, hot air ballooning, and chances to ride snowmobiles around the resort and go on horse-drawn sleigh rides. The Olympic sports complex is great for enjoying activities indoors. There's a swimming pool, bowling alley, climbing wall, ice rink, gym and spa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including a mid-week change.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the chalet.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.