Picturesque Oceanfront Villa with Resort Amenities
WELCOME TO THE ISLANDS OF ISLAMORADA
Designed for those who love the bounty and beauty of the ocean, The Islands of Islamorada seamlessly weaves the allure of tropical beauty with familiar luxurious comforts, creating a captivating experience for the whole family. Spend meaningful time in this natural haven, and relax in privacy among family and friends who share an affinity for a rich, active, and meaningful lifestyle. Offering this wheelchair accessible option, the three-story waterfront villas offer beautiful ocean views with four bedrooms, full kitchens, living and dining spaces, and three outdoor waterfront lounge areas. Residents and guests can enjoy an array of on-site amenities.
LOCATION and KEY RESORT FEATURES
• Beach Access
• 24-hour fitness pavilion
• Outdoor fitness classes (yoga)
• Aqua Aerobics
• Private Marina
• Pools & Jacuzzi
• Ocean House Bar
• Spa Services
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
Water Sports: Available for rent
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Air Conditioning: Central
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: On request
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: Deposits will be collected based on your confirmation details. The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If this credit card does not match the advanced deposit, then the resort reserves the right to authorize the full stay on the new card. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 10 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the two parking spaces in front of the Villas as per the community bi-laws or in the Villa garage. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. Branded commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, trailers, boats are not allowed to be parked in front of the Villas. Overflow parking is available on site for these types of vehicles.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide a key to Guests which will need to be left upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures, $50 per lost item will be charged on departure if missing.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the entire property; a $250 fine will be charged if this is not adhered to.
- PETS: The Islands of Islamorada welcomes well-mannered dogs. Guests bringing dogs will be charged a non-refundable fee of $50 per night. A maximum of one dog per Villa and Suite is permitted in dedicated pet friendly accommodation. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the Villa or Suite. Dogs should not be left in a Villa or Suite unattended. No dogs allowed in the pool or pool area. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs.
- Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.