Alluring Oceanfront Villa with Resort Amenities
WELCOME TO THE ISLANDS OF ISLAMORADA
Designed for those who love the bounty and beauty of the ocean, The Islands of Islamorada seamlessly weaves the allure of tropical beauty with familiar luxurious comforts, creating a captivating experience for the whole family. Spend meaningful time in this natural haven, and relax in privacy among family and friends who share an affinity for a rich, active, and meaningful lifestyle. The three-story waterfront villas offer beautiful ocean views with four bedrooms, full kitchens, living and dining spaces, and three outdoor waterfront lounge areas. Residents and guests can enjoy an array of on-site amenities.
LOCATION and KEY RESORT FEATURES
• Beach Access
• 24-hour fitness pavilion
• Outdoor fitness classes (yoga)
• Aqua Aerobics
• Private Marina
• Pools & Jacuzzi
• Ocean House Bar
• Spa Services
• Fire Pit
• Grill Stations
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: Deposits will be collected based on your confirmation details. The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If this credit card does not match the advanced deposit, then the resort reserves the right to authorize the full stay on the new card. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 10 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the two parking spaces in front of the Villas as per the community bi-laws or in the Villa garage. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. Branded commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, trailers, boats are not allowed to be parked in front of the Villas. Suite guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the designated area. Parking spots are limited and are not assigned.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide a key to Guests which will need to be left upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures, $50 per lost item will be charged on departure if missing.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the entire property; a $250 fine will be charged if this is not adhered to.
- PETS: The Islands of Islamorada welcomes well-mannered dogs. Guests bringing dogs will be charged a non-refundable fee of $50 per night. A maximum of one dog per Villa and Suite is permitted in dedicated pet friendly accommodation. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the Villa or Suite. Dogs should not be left in a Villa or Suite unattended. No dogs allowed in the pool or pool area. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs.
- Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
- BOAT BASIN: The marina provides limited dockage space and is subject to availability. Vessels cannot be longer than 32ft, no wider than 11ft with a 2ft draft. Resort does not have a boat launch. Guests must contact the resort to reserve their space ahead of time. You will be required to sign a waiver of liability form. No Jet skis are allowed at the resort.
- CLEANLINESS, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIRS: The guest will be responsible for any damages, missing items, and repairs of the home. A full inspection of the home will be conducted within 24 hours after check-out. The guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to staff upon discovery. Any damage found will incur a minimum charge of $250 up to the full cost of repair and will be applied to the credit card provided upon check-in.