Kingsgate Riverside Apartment
Kingsgate Bridge View is a peaceful and picturesque 5-star apartment awaiting you on the banks of the River Wear next to Kingsgate Bridge in Durham City Centre. Stroll down to the river, explore the beautiful city, enjoying the abundance of attractions consisting of a variety of bars, pubs, restaurants and shops.
This luxury apartment is a newly converted historic building located in the heart of Durham City featuring French doors opening onto a large deck overlooking the river Wear and famous Elvet Bridge. With so many local attractions dominating tourism, this one level apartment offers an atmosphere of serenity where you can even spend an afternoon curled up with a good book in the cosy lounge enjoying the view from the deck whilst you sip your tea (or perhaps wine) contemplating where to venture next. Durham City offers a wide range of activities for those who are looking to enrich their cultural knowledge or indulge in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Street Side Parking
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**