Central One Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
Set on San Bartolome Muinoa, the area surrounding the apartment consists on a newly developed quarter right in the city center. The apartment is located on the base floor of a modern building with a large elevator. It highligts for its modern decor with a touch of charm, as well as for its terrace. The terrace features a covered outdoor dining area that faces both the living room and the bedroom.
Inside, the apartment is very nice; the living room has a dining area right by the open concept kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped and it’s perfect to prepare wonderful meals. The bedroom features a double bed and the bathroom comes with a wonderfull shower.
Registration Number: ESS02243
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking in the apartment. Do not hang towels or clothes on the balcony. The municipal regulations prohibit it. Garbage should be taken out to the corresponding containers. Please, respect your neighbors. Quiet time is from 9PM to 9AM.