Stylish Modern Luxurious Chalet with Top Range Facilities in Meribel
Modern, luxurious and incredibly spacious, Chalet Horace offers top-of-the-range facilities in a prime position within the Méribel resort. Close to the village centre, you are well-connected for both amenities and skiing that starts right from the doorstep. The location of Chalet Horace also means you get to enjoy glorious views over the valleys from its several terraces and balconies.
The chalet is an impressive showcase of clever technology that ensures your stay is as comfortable as it could be - and totally unforgettable. Whether it’s the dedicated cinema room, outdoor swim spa or lift that connects all of the floors, there’s always a feature to make you feel very special indeed. Designed for your ultimate relaxation and to soothe sore muscles after a day of skiing is the Himalayan rose salt sauna and massage room. Then there’s the open-log fireplace in the main living area to gather around with family and friends. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Community Access
Home Theatre System
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Skiers flock to the Méribel resort due to it offering some of the best skiing conditions in the world. It's part of the Three Valleys village resorts and has proven to be one of the most popular. It's easy to get around the resort, with the fast, modern ski lifts available to you. You'll find an excellent choice of restaurants, bars and shops in the centre of Méribel also. Not only is it a great place to come for skiing, but also for a lively après ski scene. There are several well-known bars that keep the drinks and live music flowing long into the night; perfect for unwinding after a day on the slopes. These are all things you can enjoy when you stay at Chalet Horace, with it being particularly close to the village centre. You can be shopping for holiday essentials, eating a delicious meal or socialising with drinks within five minutes of leaving the chalet. The wide nursery slopes of the Altiport pistes are ideal for beginners and those still wanting to perfect their technique. They are also generally a lot quieter, which allows for total concentration. There are lots of other runs to suit varying degrees of experience at Méribel too. Don't limit yourself to exploring the snowy landscapes just on skis. Take things up a notch with snowmobile rides around the resort, or chill out with a horse-draw sleigh ride. Snow-shoe walks are also a lovely way to take in the natural beauty of the area. You also don't even need to keep both feet on the ground to appreciate Méribel! Adventurous types will jump at the chance to go hot air ballooning and parapenting to see the area from a whole new perspective. Especially great for families is the Olympic sports complex. This indoor centre is home to a multitude of facilities and activities, such as a swimming pool, bowling alley, ice rink, climbing wall, spa and gym.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.