Lovely 3 Bedroom Townhouse
Located just 30 minutes from the Twin Cities, this cozy home is a great place to stay when you’re wating to enjoy some of Minnesota’s lakes and parks in a small town feel. Waconia Wayside is only a few blocks south of the beautiful Lake Waconia and just moments away from all the happenings in the City’s center!
Featuring three bedrooms and two bathroom, this welcoming townhouse is across the street from the Good Samaritan Society’s rehabilitation center and is within a stones throw of the Carver County Fair Grounds. Totaling 1200 sq. ft. with two queen beds and one double bed.
Walking up the one flight of steps to the home, you’ll find a beautifully furnished space with an open galley kitchen looking into the dining room, with large living room, and a great deck with large sliding glass door. All of the bedrooms are locatred on this level. The master bedroom features a Select Comfort Sleep Number bed with dual...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- There are a number of house rules that come along with this property and we ask guests politely to respect them. Let's work together to achieve the optimal experience. Doing your part means: • No smoking anywhere on the building - including private and common balconies • No pets, unless specified • Quiet Hours are from 10pm until 7am. Please be respectful of others • This home is designed for families and responsible adults. This property DOES NOT allow parties of any kind, including but not limited to: • Wedding Parties • Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties • Event Parties, etc. Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement. Renters must be 25 years or older and are required to sign a Rental Agreement prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.