Historic Three Bedroom Home in Minneapolis
Beautiful and cozy home right in the Heart of the City!
Spacious, open floor plan in a Vintage Minneapolis Mansion. This home has a lovely mix of old world vintage Victorian charm with newer furnishings and an updated kitchen. The garden and secluded patio area is one of kind for this downtown location.
Main floor condo unit with private side yard oasis and large back yard for functions .
Property has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Very centrally located in the middle of the city. Close the Convention Center, US Bank Stadium, Target Field, Target Center. Plenty of restaurants, bars, nightlife, coffee shops are within walking distance from this one of kind property.
Main floor condo unit with private side yard oasis and large back yard for functions . The second level has office space, and the main door is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- There are a number of house rules that come along with this property and we ask guests politely to respect them. Let's work together to achieve the optimal experience. Doing your part means: • No smoking anywhere on the building - including private and common balconies • No pets, unless specified • Quiet Hours are from 10pm until 7am. Please be respectful of others • This home is designed for families and responsible adults. This property DOES NOT allow parties of any kind, including but not limited to: • Wedding Parties • Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties • Event Parties, etc. Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement. Renters must be 25 years or older and are required to sign a Rental Agreement prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.