Ernest Kennedy designed 7 bedroom home in Minneapolis
Beautiful, Spacious and open floor plan in a Historic Minneapolis Mansion. Famous architect Ernest Kennedy designed this beautiful mansion in 1931. This beautiful home features gracious public rooms, an ideal floor plan & the finest in finishes & details, including an extraordinary black walnut paneled formal living room & grand sweeping staircase.
Need to entertain friends or clients in town. There is a gourmet professional kitchen with a massive dining room great for entertaining. Secluded private landscaped yard w/ stone patio.
Very centrally located in the middle of the city. Close the Convention Center, US Bank Stadium, Target Field, Target Center. Plenty of restaurants, bars, nightlife, coffee shops are within walking distance from this one of kind property.
This unit does have 2 bedroom above it and they have a seperate entrance and your unit is completely private
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- There are a number of house rules that come along with this property and we ask guests politely to respect them. Let's work together to achieve the optimal experience. Doing your part means: • No smoking anywhere on the building - including private and common balconies • No pets, unless specified • Quiet Hours are from 10pm until 7am. Please be respectful of others • This home is designed for families and responsible adults. This property DOES NOT allow parties of any kind, including but not limited to: • Wedding Parties • Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties • Event Parties, etc. Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement. Renters must be 25 years or older and are required to sign a Rental Agreement prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.