Stunning eight bedroom home with pool
Situated in the stunning rural setting of Landscove in Devon’s South Hams is the charming Landscove House. The grade II listed building has been a local landmark for generations, and now, through thoughtful restoration ensuring that all of its traditional character has been preserved, it is rented for lucky visitors to enjoy. The manor and its surrounding buildings now provide boutique accommodation for people seeking a country escape.
Landscove House can comfortably accommodate up to sixteen guests across eight beautifully-appointed en-suite bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of a feature kitchen, fully equipped with all the tools a budding chef could possibly need and a bright conservatory dining room. There is both a formal sitting room and a relaxed family room, the perfect space to spend an evening cosying up next to the fireplace with a glass of red. On the first floor, are the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Landscove House offers the perfect country escape. Its picturesque location puts guests at the heart of everything the South Hams and Devon has to offer, including Dartmoor and the South Devon coast. These are only a short distance away. There are countless charming, historic towns and villages such as Totnes and Dartmouth to explore in the surrounding area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Dogs at owners discretion . Extra charge may apply.
- Changeover day : Friday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.