Wonderful Seven bedroom House with Hot Tub in the Gorgeous Dorset Countryside
Wimborne House holds a wonderful position on outskirts of the market town of Wimborne Minster, set in a quiet spot - a quick stroll from the town square, the centre of all the action! For those looking to explore the beautiful country of Dorset, there is no better location, with beautiful beaches, gorgeous countryside and vast wealth of unique family attractions to enjoy, all within easy reaching distance.
The characterful home has been lovingly modernised and seamlessly combines its original charm with modern, recently updated interiors, comfortably accommodating up to 16 guests across 7 spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor, the main living accommodation comprises of a grand sitting room, a formal dining room and a colourful country kitchen complete with AGA. You are bound to love spending cosy evenings in the media room, watching movies on the 75-inch screen and enjoying some healthy competition on the table-tennis...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Wimborne House is situated on the outskirts of the market town of Wimborne Minster, situated in beautiful East Dorset. The location is ideal for families with a wide range of restaurants, bars, boutique shops and helpful amenities just a 5-minute walk away. The closest sandy beaches can be found less than half an hour away at Bournemouth and on the gorgeous Sandbanks peninsular, here you can catch the chain ferry to the Victorian seaside town of Swanage, where there is plenty to see, do and explore. Poole Harbour is just 30-minutes away, from here catch a ferry to Brownsea Island with its impressive views and wonderful wildlife, including red squirrels and a variety of birdlife, it makes a relaxing day out that the whole family will enjoy. For those looking to enjoy the great outdoors, Moors Valley Country Park is just twenty-minutes away and offers cycle paths, a steam railway and an entire forest to explore. There is also a “Go Ape!” on-site, perfect for the thrill seekers! Just ten minutes from Wimborne House is Kingston Lacy, owned by the National Trust, it is an opulent family home built in the Dorset countryside to resemble an Italian Palace. Visit in January or February and enjoy a walk amongst the beautiful snowdrops!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : The client will be required to provide credit card details to the owner for a £1000 damage deposit as. It will be pre-authorised one week before the booking commences, any moneys owed will be discussed with the hirer and taken within one week of the hire coming to an end and the balance refunded within 2 weeks of departure.
- Arrival time : 4:30pm
- Departure time : 10:30am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : We have four pricing seasons (low, mid, high and Christmas) - and our bookings are either 3-night weekends (Friday to Monday), 4-nigh midweek (Monday to Friday) or 7-nigh full weeks (arriving either Monday or Friday).
- Changeover day : Mondays or Fridays
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Yes - pets are allowed for a charge of £25 per pet, per stay