Waterfront Villa with Staff and Private Boat
All bedrooms and living areas boast a selection of fine furniture and antiques from the owner’s collection, including a magnificent 1911 Steinway blond wood Grand piano. The 7-acre manicured park surrounding the property and the gated access road that leads to an ample underground private garage guarantees maximum privacy at all times. The villa staff is at guests’ disposal to experience Lake Como at its best, guests can enjoy a courtesy outboard-powered “Lucia” boat which is docked at the property at their disposal. The villa is truly state-of-the-art, magnificently decorated with frescoes and has been luxuriously furnished down to the finest Italian linens and antiques from the owner’s collection. The property offers deluxe service and full staff including butler service. A flood-lit landscaped park, about 2,000 square feet, surrounds the estate. 1,000 feet of exclusive lake shoreline including a private dock with courtesy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Electricity, water, heating, and A/C is included
- Entrance gate code subject to seasonal change
- Children 8 and older are welcome
- All detailed accounting of food and beverage expenses will be given to the guests and handled at the end of each week. The chef cannot advance cash for any food and beverage expenses
- Check-in 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm; Check-out by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged