Seaside Retreat with Modern Amenities
A painstakingly restored 1950’s building on two floors, it was conceived by its architect owners as a place where to relax in comfort and enjoy “slow living” in an amazing space. The bright interiors, clean and uncluttered, welcome the guests to a superb stay. The unique inspiring character of the villa is achieved by using a soothing color palette, a mix of vintage floor tiles, contemporary sofas, and restored furniture, all combined into a harmonic modernist design. The villa is located 10 minutes from Cefalù and has access to the water via a few minute walk on a private stepped path. A convenient beach establishment and a sandy private hideaway are both available to enjoy the sea. This tranquil and comfortable property is the ideal starting point for day trips along the northern coast, whether you sail to the unique Aeolian archipelago, or go for an excursion to Palermo (30 minute), the rich and historical capital of Sicily.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and gas are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm - Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services are to be paid locally in cash, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.